The Future of Configuration Management with Machine Learning.
I joined Thom Singer and Craig Brown for a second time on the Digital Enterprise Society Podcast. I talk about the Future of Configuration Management. Topics like the CM2 Baseline, Machine Learning and Software over-the-air updates were discussed.
You can find the podcast here: 149: THE FUTURE OF CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT WITH MACHINE LEARNING. Let me know what you think.
More information about the topics we discussed can be found in the following blog posts:
- Understanding the Impact of Changes introduced the need for the CM Baseline.
- Connections tell the Story introduced the first component of the CM Baseline, the Business Object Graph.
- Intentions are the desire for new Stories, introduced the second component of the CM Baseline, the Impact Matrix.
- Dependencies limit the possible sequences of events, introduced the third component of the CM Baseline, Dependencies or a.ka. Change Dependencies.
- Timing is Everything, introduced the fourth and last component of the CM Baseline, the Implementation Plans.
Software over-the-air updates, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence:
- Software Over-the-Air Updates and CM
- Export Control and Machine Learning (ML)
- What is the configuration when the product has an AI?